Ummmmmm, Beef Stick


Tim, Dan and Heath went on a little camping trip over Memorial Day weekend up to a place called Adams Canyon. They didn't tell me much about the trip except for a couple of things: they all slept in the same tent, Heath got cold (even though he had the warmest sleeping bag and slept in the middle), Tim snored like crazy, Heath got a bloody nose, Dan ran around and climbed all throughout the waterfall like a 10-year-old, and something to do with Heath smelling like a beef stick. From the sound of things, it seems like Heath got a little picked on! I am glad they had fun. I am also glad that Tim has such great brothers-in-law. They all are truly friends. If you ask me, that is pretty awesome.






Comments

Toria said…
how fun! and I love that they even took photos!
Taylor's said…
Awesome! And you just gave me faith that guys can take pictures for us!
lauren said…
yes, i do play softball, though it's been a couple years since i've been on a team, so i'm a little out of practice. but if you need a sub give me a call, i'd love to play.
Kate said…
That's fun that they're friends! It's nice when you like who your siblings marry. (now if my brothers would ever get married!!)

...and we would love to come up and hang out! Let us know!
britni said…
Hi, This is Britni, Heath's sister. I check in from time to time to see how ya'll are doing. I just wanted to THANK YOU so much for being so good to my little brother. I am so glad that someone else finds him fun too! J/K We sure do miss having Lizzy and Heath around, take care of them! Thanks for the post! Oh, miss Claire is GORGEOUS! I hope they have little Clason babies they are beautiful! The Jones' are a little scary at times. :)
Kimmy Sunshine said…
Sounds like it was a boys weekend for most, mine went to Topaz Mountain to do a little digging for topaz of course and some shooting of clay pigeons and such.