I just wanted to say thanks to my dear sweet husband for the best first Mother's Day ever! It started on Saturday morning when he got up with Claire and let me sleep in. I can't tell you how good that felt! Not just the sleeping in part, but the not-washing-the-old-stinky-milk-out-of-the-bottle part and the not-making-the-morning-bottle part and the not-changing-the-pee-soaked-sometimes-poopy-morning-diaper part and the not-cleaning-up-the-morning-barf part. Thanks Tim. That really meant a lot to me.
He continued his generosity throughout the day ending with a great BBQ on the back patio. He cooked burgers, chicken, steak and ever so yummy potatoes. (Sorry, no pics of the BBQ, we were all too busy enjoying the perfect, sunny, warm weather!)
Sunday was just perfect. Church was great. Nap time was great. The evening walk was great. The new shirt I got for M's day that I wore on my walk was great. But, the greatest gift of all...
Tim sat and played with Claire, kept her happy, kept her entertained, while I mopped the kitchen floor.
Yes, I mopped the floor on Mother's Day!
I wanted to. It needed it. And I felt so happy afterwards!
Thanks Tim for everything. I love you.
He continued his generosity throughout the day ending with a great BBQ on the back patio. He cooked burgers, chicken, steak and ever so yummy potatoes. (Sorry, no pics of the BBQ, we were all too busy enjoying the perfect, sunny, warm weather!)
Sunday was just perfect. Church was great. Nap time was great. The evening walk was great. The new shirt I got for M's day that I wore on my walk was great. But, the greatest gift of all...
Tim sat and played with Claire, kept her happy, kept her entertained, while I mopped the kitchen floor.
Yes, I mopped the floor on Mother's Day!
I wanted to. It needed it. And I felt so happy afterwards!
Thanks Tim for everything. I love you.
Comments
Happy first Mother's day to you! That hubby of yours is so darn sweet to you!
Happy (late) mother's day!
How nice that Tim took over your morning duties for a day. It is those small things that really make a difference.