Mom, Dad and a Grad - Part 2

I am just lazy. I admit it. I'm lazy.

I have had these grad photos for a while now and just haven't done anything with them. To my defense, they were on Tim's computer. His computer is never here during the day (it goes to work with Tim) and when it is here it is all the way upstairs! Plus, when I remember to get them off, it is usually midnight and he is already in bed. (Remember I am a Mac user, PCs are not my friends.) But, here they are now. In all their glory.

Before I post a gagillion photos, I just want to say how proud I am of Tim. He has worked so hard these past couple of years, never complaining of working a full-time job, going to school at night, and fulfilling Young Men and Scouting responsibilities that took him away on most weekends. Through all this, he found time to be a great husband and an awesome father.

Tim, YOU DID IT! I love you.

Graduates making the 40 minute walk!

Annie was right there to capture this moment! Thanks. Isn't he just so cute?

Taryn, Cassidy and I waiting patiently for the ceremony to start.

Liz, Grandma and Grandpa Frank.

Elder Bednar speaking on "Learning to Love Learning." Excellent talk.

My cute little family just outside the Marriot Center.

That's not a boy, that's Claire. She just looks like a boy. She has on her BYU t-shirt, her and Harrison matched that day!

My dear friends from high school. Anne, Taylor and their two boys, Blaine and Roger.





Tim's graduation present. He is loving it.

I put together a little party to celebrate Tim's graduation (along with his sister Taryn!) at our house. Here is Harrison livin' it up with Aunt Cat.

Mom, me, Claire and my dear friend Amy.

Wow. If those aren't the three roundest faces you have ever seen...?


Four generations. Grandma, Dad, Annie and me, and the babes.

Comments

Kate said…
I don't know why but I love little family pictures with dads graduating from college. I think they're cute! And I love events that bring family together. It's so much fun! And I thought Tim went to the U? I don't know why I thought that... fun that Taylor graduated on the same day!

Claire and Harrison are SO CUTE! Those cheeks are amazing! So fun that they're the same age! (Right?)

Oh and fun graduation present! I want one of those someday... and a husband that knows how to use it!
Taylor's said…
Lot it! I have been waiting for these!

Congrats once more Tim! What a proud moment . . . and Emily don't sell yourself short; while he was working full time, going to school, off with callings you were at home being a WONDERFUL wife and mother . . . that is a hard thing to do!

Keep up the wonderful work!
Danielle said…
um yeah... you are NOT lazy! Busy is more like it. Congratulations! I bet you are both breathing a huge sigh of relief!
Whitney said…
congrats tim! and that picture of harrison and claire is SO cute! they are the coolest baby cousins i know.
Kathryn Palmer said…
Looks like you had a good crowd for the graduation celebration.
Cat Zimmer said…
Way to go Timothy. I too love those pictures with dads holding thier kids on graduation- it makes it so much more wonderful don't you think? And I pretty much couldn't stop laughing at that picture of dad and the two babes. Totally hilarious. Claire's face- classic. H's face- total frustration. Dad's face- total happiness. Love it.