Kristin's House - Guest Blogger: Claire Yates

On Tuesday my mom picked me up from Aunt Lizzy's house (I had so much fun with you Aunt Liz, thanks! I love you!) and we went over to Kristin's house. She is one of my mom's really good friends. I guess every Tuesday from now on we are going to go there for lunch. I don't mind because I really like to hang out with Kristin and Amy (another really good friend of my mom's) and play while they eat lunch, relax and watch 30 Rock. After a quick bite, I decided I wanted to show off my cute smile and my strong legs. So, I stood at the coffee table and walked back and forth all the while smiling, giggling and clapping! Everyone loved it! Amy snapped some photos of me on her iphone... I think they turned out pretty cute.

Comments

Taylor's said…
Sooo cute! Her teeth are to die for; how cute! Kate is still gumming everything!
Annie said…
Totally precious.
Whitney said…
oh my gosh words cannot describe how adorable claire is!
Kristin said…
That really is the cutest picture of Claire ever taken. I mean, come on!
Amy said…
That's a pretty good photographer you've got there.