HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!


Dear Claire,

I can't believe it has been a year! Everyone told me it would go by so fast. They were right.

When I walked into in the hospital after spending the morning at work, I couldn't believe the time had come. I thought it would never come. I though 9 months was a long time. But there it was. It was time. Time to bring a life into the world. Time to start a family. Time to love someone unconditionally. Time for you.

That day was cold and rainy, much like today. That day was exciting and scary, much like today. Today starts another year. It starts another year of new discoveries, new adventures and new beginnings. It starts another year of wondering what you will be like, what you will learn, what you will become.

I love you, sweet Claire. Thank you for... well for everything. You have changed my life in so many ways. I love you.

Love, Mom



Comments

Annie said…
Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece! And Em...you are a great mom!
lauren said…
what a precious little one! happy birthday claire!!
Amy said…
Love you, Claire! You make so many people happy!
hard to believe how fast it goes huh? happy 1st birthday claire. hope you make a mess of your cake!
Taylor's said…
So fun and so cute! I can't believe she is one!
Toria said…
happy birthday claire! We wish we were there to celebrate with you and kiss your cute cheeks! You are adorable and Em- happy anniversary to motherhood! Miss you- sorry we missed the actual day- craziness over here, but I'll be back online soon enough.