Aaaahhhrrrrgggggg!

It's May 1st...

AND IT'S SNOWING!!!!

I thought spring was here. Who am I kidding? I live in Utah, it goes from Winter to Summer. Awesome. I bet tomorrow will be 90 degrees.

Comments

Kristin said…
I know. I hate my life. Why do we live in Utah again?
Taylor's said…
I feel what you are thinking! When are we going to see ALL 4 seasons again? Oh yeah, when we move out of Utah and back to our home states of OR and VA.
Kate said…
If it makes you feel better, there was what looked like and inch of snow up here this morning!! SUPER LAME! So over it! But ironically it turned out to be a really nice day! So weird!

And Charlie totally has the little wagon thingy! How fun! Claire is a cutie!
same with us. check out our snow.
The Bluths said…
Hey! When were you going to tell us you had a blog?! How long has this been going on behind our backs?