
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Shoe Sales
2. Phone Surveys
3. Clothing Sales
4. Graphic Designer
Four movies I would (or have) watched over and over:
1. Little Women
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. Sense and Sensibility
Four places I have lived:
1. Ashland, OR
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Bountiful, UT
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
3. Mom's Bread
4. Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwich from Big Town Hero (in Ashland)
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Ashland
2. On a walk
3. Someplace Tropical
4. North Carolina
Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Tim's graduation!
2. Claire's 1st birthday
3. The St. George Trip
4. Planting my berm
Four friends I tag:
1. Mitch
2. Paige H.
3. Kathryn P.
4. Amy P.
Comments