As many of you know, I teach piano lessons to my 11-year-old niece. She is the best student! We have been slow going (mostly to my busy schedule and forgetful mind) in completing the first level (1A) in Alfred's Basic Piano Library. It took us almost 2 years... but it was well worth it because the recital was just perfect! Cassidy did so well! She played with no mistakes even though she was a little nervous. Her solo piece was amazing, her dynamics were spot on, her counting was impeccable and the last eighth note run was absolutely perfect! (She even remembered to use the pedal!) I just want to let her know how proud I am of her. She practiced diligently and it paid off. Thank you Cassidy for letting me be a part of such a wonderful and memorable event! I love you!
Cassidy introducing her piece.
Playing so well!
Cassidy and her mother Taryn.
Cassidy and her friend Sara.
Yummy refreshments: Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Shaker Lemon Bars, Chocolate Frosted Brownies and Lemon/Lime Water.
Student and Teacher!
Comments
I absolutely love the invites and the picture of the two of you!
Keep up the good work!