Our little family has had the best 3 weeks ever! Tons of family has been in town for Tim's "big day" and we have enjoyed every minute of it. Through all the craziness, I managed to NOT take one picture on my own camera! So, I am pleading to those who took pictures last week to send them my way so 1) Tim and I can have special memories of "the big day" and all the festivities that followed, and 2) so I can blog them! (Thanks mom and dad, I have your photos already.)
I am waiting to post about Tim's graduation until I have all the photos because I know that my sisters took some great ones! But, here are some that were taken during the car ride home from the graduation. Claire, who only slept 20 minutes that day, finally fell asleep. It was so cute to see her playing with Harrison's truck one minute then out cold the next!


Harrison kept himself entertained with "Goodnight Gorilla," his mom's sunglasses, and Gerber Puffs (not shown, but continually eaten!). Isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen?


I am waiting to post about Tim's graduation until I have all the photos because I know that my sisters took some great ones! But, here are some that were taken during the car ride home from the graduation. Claire, who only slept 20 minutes that day, finally fell asleep. It was so cute to see her playing with Harrison's truck one minute then out cold the next!
Harrison kept himself entertained with "Goodnight Gorilla," his mom's sunglasses, and Gerber Puffs (not shown, but continually eaten!). Isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen?
Comments
How I wish that Kate was still in her infant car carrier - it makes life so much easier it seems - but those days are long over since she is soo tall.
I can't wait to see Tim's big day. And be sure to tell him a HUGE congrats from all of us!