The other morning Claire got up earlier than usual so I was still a little tired. I fed her, changed her and then brought her out to the front room so she could sit and play. I laid down on the couch to rest my eyes (bad idea) and the next thing I hear is little Claire squealing and clapping her hands. (I don't know how long I had been asleep!) She had scooted on her bum probably 3 feet and pulled over a plant! I guess it is time to start baby proofing the house. She doesn't crawl or walk quite yet, but she scoots around like crazy!
The other morning Claire got up earlier than usual so I was still a little tired. I fed her, changed her and then brought her out to the front room so she could sit and play. I laid down on the couch to rest my eyes (bad idea) and the next thing I hear is little Claire squealing and clapping her hands. (I don't know how long I had been asleep!) She had scooted on her bum probably 3 feet and pulled over a plant! I guess it is time to start baby proofing the house. She doesn't crawl or walk quite yet, but she scoots around like crazy!
Comments