Crusin' Claire

So, I am kind of tired of holding Claire.


JUST KIDDING!

She loves, loves, loves to stand and bounce. All. The. Time. So, in order for me to take 5 minutes and pick up the house without her screaming at me, we decided to get one of those kid/baby walker thingys. We got a great deal of $5 off ksl.com, so we really had nothing to lose if she didn't like it.

We were right. She LOVES IT!

Enjoy.


Comments

Annie said…
WOW! She is the cutest! Em your life has changed. I think that little contraption was invented for active little miss claire. Can't wait to see her perform live.
That was the cutest thing I've seen! What a happy little moment!
Cat Zimmer said…
Oh my gosh- I think I watched this video like a thousand times. She is so amazing. I can't stop smiling! You guys are such great parents, can't wait to see you all soon, especially the crusin, baby. Dang, she is pretty fast already.
Toria said…
wow- watch those stairs- she's cruisin. Can't wait to see video of her doing that on the tennis courts across the street. Oh and I got Ivy's swim suit at Old Navy. The pink set that I posted on my blog is at the gap. It costs a little more, but it has shorts (instead of bikin bottoms) and I wish I would have got that one but it wasn't in stores before I left. Only online. Totally recommend (it's less sunscreen to put on) and super cute!
Danielle said…
wow...that is so fun. I love her little excited laugh.
JONES FAMILY said…
We couldn't stop laughing when we saw that! She is growing so much. We love you guys so much. GOOD JOB CLAIRE!
Kimmy Sunshine said…
What a sweetie, I loved this video of her cruisin. I had to watch it multiple times since she gave me a wide smile each time.
Kathryn Palmer said…
She is such a cutie. It was so fun to see her walk and laugh. What kissable cheeks she has. I know gma and gpa yates can't wait to see her!
Megan said…
Hey Emily! It's Megan Layer. Your little girl is SO cute! I love the name Claire. If we ever have a girl some day we have thought about using that name! It's crazy finding all you girls. I just got in contact with Rachel Mackay again... the blogging world is pretty great!