Cousin H came over this past week and we had a ball! We played and played, ate and ate, rolled and rolled, chewed and chewed, and, had our first experience with the valuable lesson of sharing. We were sitting and reading books when we both decided that Brown Bear, Brown Bear was the book we both wanted to read. So, naturally we both picked it up... at the same time. I pulled then H pulled, I laughed then H laughed... we both really wanted to read that book! My mom and my Aunts thought is was pretty funny. In the end, H being the gentleman that he is, let me end up with the beloved book. Thank you H, I love you!
Cousin H came over this past week and we had a ball! We played and played, ate and ate, rolled and rolled, chewed and chewed, and, had our first experience with the valuable lesson of sharing. We were sitting and reading books when we both decided that Brown Bear, Brown Bear was the book we both wanted to read. So, naturally we both picked it up... at the same time. I pulled then H pulled, I laughed then H laughed... we both really wanted to read that book! My mom and my Aunts thought is was pretty funny. In the end, H being the gentleman that he is, let me end up with the beloved book. Thank you H, I love you!
Comments
Dear Claire,
I am sorry for taking all of your books the other day. Sometimes I don't realize that I am much bigger and need to share. I love coming over - am I forgiven?
Love,
Cousin H