A Welcomed Evening

I am so excited for warmer weather! I can't wait to get out in my yard! Last summer, due to being a new mother, I didn't get out and work as much as I wanted. However, I did do a lot of planning and research for this summer. Tim and I have already prepped 2 flower-beds for planting...my mother comes tomorrow and is going to help place and buy plants to fill those beds. (Sometimes Tim and I have a hard time agreeing on things!) It was fun to be outside enjoying our yard and feeling the excitement of being homeowners. Here are some shots of that wonderful evening!




Comments

Taylor's said…
I would have to agree! Last night was beautiful! Although, waking up to snow this morning did not make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Isn't it the first day of spring and we have SNOW!

The yard will look so beautiful! Enjoy your Mother, I can't wait for mine to come the first week of April!
Danielle said…
Oh how wonderful! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Love those pictures. It looks like a dream to be out on a cozy quilt on a warm night!
Joan said…
You are the CUTEST! Thanks for replying to my presumptuous request (the blog title). You are such a sweetheart! Let me know when you have time and we can discuss details. Tee hee! I'm so excited about it.
Your backyard is going to look lovely with your freshly planted flowers. Nothing makes a yard more alive and fresh and happy than flowers.
Joan said…
ps...just email me whenever you free up some time:
joankoplin@gmail.com
Can't wait!
Toria said…
so fun Em! Reminds me of many nights with Dan and Cat (and sometimes your parents) and little Smash in California. Have fun planting and absorbing all you can of Nana time! We miss you all! I'll post something soon- I was finally able to get onto the blogs yesterday and we're slowly adjusting to the time change.
Kate said…
Ooooh, you and your mom are going to make your yard look amazing! Post pictures of what you two do. That's something that totally intimidates me. Yard work! Have fun with your mom!