Sunday Dinner

Tim was so gracious to feed Claire today while I sat and ate my most delectable homemade Mac & Cheese. He did a great job. She ate most of her Veggies & Beef and all of her Pears, however the Green Beans were not such a big hit and ended up as Aboriginal war paint. Mostly painted on by Claire, though Tim did help a little bit.


(Sorry for the quality of the photo, it was taken on Tim's phone.)

Comments

Danielle said…
she looks so proud of her little self!
Cat Zimmer said…
hey uh Claire- you got a little something there on your face :)
Tim and Emily! I can't believe I stumbled upon your blog. Claire is a peach. I could just kiss those cheeks. I was reading Paige Holley's blog and saw yours. Hooray! Hope all is well. check us out at croshawcrew. xoxo