I know that all my posts seem to be about my sweet girl Claire, but she is my life! Today was a big day, she only ate table food all day long (plus formula, of course). Bananas, crackers, green beans, yogurt, sweet corn puffs, strawberries, spaghetti, wheat bread and cantaloupe! She is getting so good at picking up the little pieces of food on her tray. Her cute little pointer finger and thumb work so well together!
Yesterday, she discovered how fun it was to spit out the water from her sippy cup on to her tray and splash in it. She was laughing so hard and being so cute I couldn't help but pour more water on the tray and let her have at it. She got a little carried away (as you can see) and ended up with a great entry for this summer's wet t-shirt contest. (chuckle)

Love you, Claire. You made my day today!
Yesterday, she discovered how fun it was to spit out the water from her sippy cup on to her tray and splash in it. She was laughing so hard and being so cute I couldn't help but pour more water on the tray and let her have at it. She got a little carried away (as you can see) and ended up with a great entry for this summer's wet t-shirt contest. (chuckle)
Love you, Claire. You made my day today!
Comments
ps. love your new header (and Kate's) ...you should do it professionally...oh wait, I guess you do. ;)
and the cutest wet t-shirt contest winner I have ever seen. Ha Ha! That makes me sound like I've witnessed a lot. I assure you I haven't. I think Charlie and Claire should have a 'who has more cheeks' contest! they might tie!
i can't wait till she and penny are big enough to play together.
and that is seriously the cutest header ever. love it!