
What is his name? Tim.
How long have you been married? 6 years, 5 months, 11 days.
How long did you date? 11 months. Engaged 3 months.
How old is he? 30.
Who eats more? Tim, but if there are any sweets (my weakness), I do.
Who said "I Love You" first? I am pretty sure it was Tim. I believe it was on my front porch back home in Oregon.
Who is smarter? Tim… sometimes!
Whose temper is worse? I wouldn’t say Tim has a temper, he just over-reacts sometimes.
Who does the laundry? Me, at least now I do that I am home. There was a time that Tim did all the laundry, hauling it down to the laundry mat and all!
Who does the dishes? I do. Tim is REALLY slow at cleaning the kitchen after a meal. What takes him an hour (no joke) will only take me 15 minutes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. For a while we switched sides when I was pregnant with Claire because it was easier for me to get in and out of the bed at night, but now we are back.
Who pays the bills? Tim. Thank you.
Who cooks dinner? Me. It is a chore for me. I don’t really love it, but I do love to see Tim get seconds!
Who drives when you are together? Tim, always. He gets car-sick if he is anywhere but the driver’s seat.
Who is more stubborn? I don’t know. We are both pretty stubborn.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they live a little closer to us then Tim’s parents, only 2 states away instead of 5.
Who proposed? Tim. He woke me up in the middle of the night, took me outside into the beautiful North Carolina air, sat me down on his parents front porch and started talking about his future plans for school, his family… after about 15 minutes he finally showed me the ring and asked! It was actually quite perfect!
Who has more friends? I think we might be equal on this one.
Who has more siblings? Tim, he is the youngest of 7.
Who wears the pants in the family? Tim. And, I think I like it that way. He is welcome to all the pressures that come with it!
What's your most embarrassing moment? Ask Tim.
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Where? Yes (sorry, mom). In a river in Oregon.
Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Loving those around me even more than I do now.
Have you ever snuck out? Not from the house I grew up in, the floors were way to creaky! Yes, from a friends house, I was in 7th grade. I have to admit, I felt really bad afterwards. All we did was run around the block once! We were so scared someone was going to catch us!
Who is your hero / role model? My mom. Who else could it be?
What's Your Favorite Book? Not a big book reader, even though I really want to be! I really loved My Antonia by Willa Cather.
What's Your Favorite Quote: “Shrimps? No way!” –Asher Clason
I tag my sisters!
PS- That photo was taken 7 years ago in Jackson Hole, WY. It is my favorite picture of us!
Comments
1. your mom is one of my heroes, too.
2. I'm not much of a reader either, but I adored My Anotnia
3. I clean our kitchen too, Nate's willing, but he's slow, too...and always leaves standing water around the sink (that drives me bats!)
So there you have it. We're kind of kindred :)