No Heavy Weight Championships in the Near Future


Claire went in for her 9-month check up today. Let's just say she is no heavy-weight.

Her stats:
Weight: 16.75 lbs. (15%)
Length: 28.0 in. (65%)

Since December 12th, she has only gained 1.6 lbs! I am feeding her, I swear! I guess she is pretty average for height... where does that come from? Have you seen how tall Tim and I are? Oh, well. She is still my sweet little girl.

Comments

Danielle said…
She's just perfect! Such a darling little thing. I have a feeling our kids are going to be butterballs. I love that book you found. Sometimes you have to just splurge.
Taylor's said…
She is cute and sweet! Just the way she should be.

Don't worry about the weight, she will catch up; they always do.
Kate said…
Darn she's cute! Love her little bow! In the meantime, I've got a tiny tank on my hands! Charlie just weighed in at 14.5 pounds and he's apparently in the 95% for height! and he's just 4 months! Yicks! Butterball for us too it seems!

{oh and I need your address}
Annie said…
I can't get over these pics of Claire. Is she beautiful or what? Harrison sure thinks so.
Mrs. Cropper said…
Blaine is a lightweight, too. It's all good.
Michelle @ Twig said…
that red bow a top her head is a winner!
Cat Zimmer said…
look at those rosy cheeks! Is it just me or is her sippy cup as big as her head?