The other day I was in Micheal's and found the most delightful little craft project. Martha Stewart has a line of easy crafts that are just to-die-for-cute! I love her design and use of colors in everything she does, well everything her designers do. I picked up this little book, Baby's First Numbers Book, it wasn't cheap, but I just couldn't pass it up. The do-it-yourself kit includes a pre-made cloth book and self-adhesive iron on appliqués. All you do it iron on the numbers and cute animals. I took probably an hour, but I cut out each animal and placed each one. I absolutely love it! I hope Claire does too!
The other day I was in Micheal's and found the most delightful little craft project. Martha Stewart has a line of easy crafts that are just to-die-for-cute! I love her design and use of colors in everything she does, well everything her designers do. I picked up this little book, Baby's First Numbers Book, it wasn't cheap, but I just couldn't pass it up. The do-it-yourself kit includes a pre-made cloth book and self-adhesive iron on appliqués. All you do it iron on the numbers and cute animals. I took probably an hour, but I cut out each animal and placed each one. I absolutely love it! I hope Claire does too!


Comments
I hope Claire enjoys it as much as my niece does! I just might make one for Kate!