So, I have been wanting to post one of these for awhile. Each Friday I want to give my Top 10 of the week. Now, they can be anything, Top 10 smells, Top 10 funny things I see, Top 10 reasons why I love my family (well there are never just 10, but the top 10 for that week). To start off this week, I think I will just do:
The Top 10 Things I Can Actually Remember About this Week (it's been one of those weeks):
10: We came home from a wonderful trip to Oregon. We love Oregon, but it is always nice to come home.
9: I went to Costco. Oh, how I love Costco!
8: Saved tons of money on formula by switching to another brand (sorry Claire, hope you like it!).
7: My boss gave me the coolest book. Quilts by Denyse Schmidt.
6: Claire is not sleeping through the night anymore... sigh.
5: I designed 4 ads in 3 hours!
4: Tim, Claire and I are finally getting over a cold we caught in Oregon.
3: I have great friends.
2: Liz and Heath moved to SLC.
And the #1 Thing I Can Actually Remember About this Week:
1: Tim gave me a kiss when he walked in the door after work. I really needed that kiss.
The Top 10 Things I Can Actually Remember About this Week (it's been one of those weeks):
10: We came home from a wonderful trip to Oregon. We love Oregon, but it is always nice to come home.
9: I went to Costco. Oh, how I love Costco!
8: Saved tons of money on formula by switching to another brand (sorry Claire, hope you like it!).
7: My boss gave me the coolest book. Quilts by Denyse Schmidt.
6: Claire is not sleeping through the night anymore... sigh.
5: I designed 4 ads in 3 hours!
4: Tim, Claire and I are finally getting over a cold we caught in Oregon.
3: I have great friends.
2: Liz and Heath moved to SLC.
And the #1 Thing I Can Actually Remember About this Week:
1: Tim gave me a kiss when he walked in the door after work. I really needed that kiss.
Comments
Ps. Um Claire really couldn't be any cuter having a bath in the sink. I can't wait for my little girl.
oh and PPS. Trav an I were having a "baby names" conversation and it turns out Trav really likes the name Claire and I really like the name Margaret, and then I got your Christmas card and saw that Claire's middle name is Margaret. Funny.
Oh and I can't wait for the day that I can switch to cheaper formula!!! We are on the worlds most expensive stuff!! What kind did you switch to??