I have been wanting to post my Top 10 for awhile now, but my mom has been pretty busy with work, me, the house and a trip to Rexburg. Even though she has been busy I still love her. I show her by spitting up on her, clawing at her nose, and slamming my head into her chest. I don't know quite how to give kisses yet, so these will have to do. Alright, on to my Top 10.
Week: January 14-21
My Top 10 Activities
10: Playing the Wii with my dad. He played mostly golf and tennis. He got pretty good at both!

9: Having my hair just long enough in front for a bow, well, at least my mom thinks so. I wear one about every day now. I think they are cute, but my mom thinks they are really cute.

8: Reading my books. I love books these days. I even pay attention when mom is reading to me. But, I still love to chew on the corners. I don't know what it is about those corners, the paper-y cardboard taste is so yummy!

7: Sharing toys with my cousin Harrison. He is the best. We share toys all the time. I guess that means we share germs, too. Oh well, good thing I love him.

6: Wearing Harrison's hat and hanging out with Uncle Heath and Aunt Liz. Go Angels!

5: Waking up from a nap and seeing mom's face. It is probably the best part of my day. I overhead one day that it was the best part of mom's day too.

4: Watching Baby Einstein. I don't watch it very often. But, when I do I really like it, well, the first 5 minutes.

3: Chillin' in the Bumbo. I guess these things were re-called, but Harrison still has his. He sits in it pretty well. Aunt Annie says it helps him "do his business." I like the Bumbo for awhile, but I am a pretty severe back-archer, so sometimes it looks like I am just going to pop right out. No worries though, someone is always there with me.

2: Hanging out with Aunt Cat and Uncle Dan. We went to their house this last weekend in Rexburg. It was really fun. It was pretty cold outside, like 1 degree, (no joke) so I didn't really go outside. I just played inside with mom, dad, Aunt Cat and Uncle Dan. I think they had fun too, because they watched the first season of "Heroes" on DVD.

1: Like always, waiting for my dad to come home. I love to look out the window and watch for his car. He calls me his sweetheart-girlfriend, I guess that means he is my handsome-dude boyfriend. Dad, I love you.
Week: January 14-21
My Top 10 Activities
10: Playing the Wii with my dad. He played mostly golf and tennis. He got pretty good at both!
9: Having my hair just long enough in front for a bow, well, at least my mom thinks so. I wear one about every day now. I think they are cute, but my mom thinks they are really cute.
8: Reading my books. I love books these days. I even pay attention when mom is reading to me. But, I still love to chew on the corners. I don't know what it is about those corners, the paper-y cardboard taste is so yummy!
7: Sharing toys with my cousin Harrison. He is the best. We share toys all the time. I guess that means we share germs, too. Oh well, good thing I love him.
6: Wearing Harrison's hat and hanging out with Uncle Heath and Aunt Liz. Go Angels!
5: Waking up from a nap and seeing mom's face. It is probably the best part of my day. I overhead one day that it was the best part of mom's day too.
4: Watching Baby Einstein. I don't watch it very often. But, when I do I really like it, well, the first 5 minutes.
3: Chillin' in the Bumbo. I guess these things were re-called, but Harrison still has his. He sits in it pretty well. Aunt Annie says it helps him "do his business." I like the Bumbo for awhile, but I am a pretty severe back-archer, so sometimes it looks like I am just going to pop right out. No worries though, someone is always there with me.
2: Hanging out with Aunt Cat and Uncle Dan. We went to their house this last weekend in Rexburg. It was really fun. It was pretty cold outside, like 1 degree, (no joke) so I didn't really go outside. I just played inside with mom, dad, Aunt Cat and Uncle Dan. I think they had fun too, because they watched the first season of "Heroes" on DVD.
1: Like always, waiting for my dad to come home. I love to look out the window and watch for his car. He calls me his sweetheart-girlfriend, I guess that means he is my handsome-dude boyfriend. Dad, I love you.
Comments
My favorite thing out of your favorite 10 things is definitely that cute bow in your hair. I hope I have a girl someday so I can put bows in her hair. ;)
Love,
Anne