Jump, Claire Jump!


Tim and I went to Kid to Kid and bought this jumper for Claire yesterday. She is loving it and I am loving it! She hasn't quite figured out that she can jump in it, she kind of just twirls and stomps her feet.

Comments

Kate said…
I totally want to get Charlie one of these! I think they look like fun!

I would love it if you would help me with a new header! But you sound so busy with work and Claire and motherhood...if you ever get a minute I'd love to see what you come up with! Everything you do is so pretty and classy! We don't have photo shop and even if we did I wouldn't know how to use it!
Annie said…
I love it! Claire and H can have a jump off! Her legs look so cute in that thing.
Paige Holley said…
Those things are the best! Gavin use to be able to spend hours in that thing!