I feel like I have been running around this week like a chicken with no head! Here is a small sampling of what has been going on.

Claire is still a messy, MESSY eater! But, she did finish a whole container of food, FINALLY! (It only took her 3 days to finish it!)


You can call me a bad mother if you want... Claire and I were laying on floor reading stories when all of the sudden I saw a red blob on her sleeve. Her all time favorite toy is paper. I knew one day she would get a paper cut, this was the day. There were no tears. She didn't even notice she was bleeding. She went through 6 band-aids before the bleeding stopped! I have to admit, it was pretty darn cute to see a band-aid on that little finger!

She is loving her life now that she has learned to sit up! Each day she is getting better. She is still a little wobbly, hence all the pillows!

Her new favorite place. When the weather was warmer we would go outside on the front porch and watch the cars go by. Now that it is colder, I squeeze her between the cushions of the couch. She loves it! She stood there for 10 minutes one day while I sat next to her and read a little in my book. Sometimes we will watch together for dad to come home!

Cousin Cassidy came over one day for piano lessons and to help with Claire. Aren't they cute?!

I added some more garland to my Christmas decor. I hosted a small little Christmas party on Saturday night. It was really fun. Presents, hot chocolate and the scent of apple spice in the air!


I took a couple shots of Claire in her Christmas dress she got from Paris (thanks Uncle Joey for thinking of Claire while you were in Paris!). Isn't she a doll!
Claire is still a messy, MESSY eater! But, she did finish a whole container of food, FINALLY! (It only took her 3 days to finish it!)
You can call me a bad mother if you want... Claire and I were laying on floor reading stories when all of the sudden I saw a red blob on her sleeve. Her all time favorite toy is paper. I knew one day she would get a paper cut, this was the day. There were no tears. She didn't even notice she was bleeding. She went through 6 band-aids before the bleeding stopped! I have to admit, it was pretty darn cute to see a band-aid on that little finger!
She is loving her life now that she has learned to sit up! Each day she is getting better. She is still a little wobbly, hence all the pillows!
Her new favorite place. When the weather was warmer we would go outside on the front porch and watch the cars go by. Now that it is colder, I squeeze her between the cushions of the couch. She loves it! She stood there for 10 minutes one day while I sat next to her and read a little in my book. Sometimes we will watch together for dad to come home!
Cousin Cassidy came over one day for piano lessons and to help with Claire. Aren't they cute?!
I added some more garland to my Christmas decor. I hosted a small little Christmas party on Saturday night. It was really fun. Presents, hot chocolate and the scent of apple spice in the air!
I took a couple shots of Claire in her Christmas dress she got from Paris (thanks Uncle Joey for thinking of Claire while you were in Paris!). Isn't she a doll!
Comments