30 Minutes a Day


Well, maybe more like 3. Everyday Claire and I sit down at the piano and "practice." When we first started, she just stared and drooled all over the keys. Now she loves it. She always bangs and hits the keys, but, once in awhile she will lay her hand on the keys and rock it back and forth. First pressing a key with the tips of her fingers and then pressing the key to the right with her lower palm and wrist, back and forth, back and forth. But, only with her right hand! She tries to reach for the music, but her cute little fingers aren't long enough! Those who have seen Claire's fingers know that they are LONG! I enjoy spending this "practice" time with Claire. Hopefully one day she will love the piano as much as I do!

Comments

Taylor said…
You two are dang cute. Which one of the Clasons inherited the mini violins? Claire should be about ready for a little Can-Can on the 1/64 size with Mrs. Potter, don't you think?
Emily said…
I think Annie will get the violins, and rightly so, she is the one that actually stuck with it. As for the Can-Can, maybe there is a piano part? Thanks Tay, that made me laugh!
Annie said…
She is so beautiful Em! I can't wait to hear the concert.
I think that maybe you might have a child prodigy on your hands!
Danielle said…
how fun...I can't wait for stuff like this. I love how your eyes match. Aw.
The Jessups said…
How cute! I miss my piano. I can't believe how fast she's growing! I'm going to be in the office next Tuesday! Hopefully I'll get to see you!
Kate said…
What a fun thing! I wish we had a piano!

(I like the paint color on your wall behind you...I'm trying to pick a color so I'm super zoned in it!)
Emily, I love the Feed Your Family blog site and am determined to make food from it. Who is he and would he mind if I linked it on my blog? I'm totally making that choc. cake.