Living in only half of the house, the bottom half.

This past week has been one of those weeks, busy, busy, busy. I haven't done much but work, fold laundry, feed Claire, burp Claire and change Claire, both diapers and outfits. Just to give you a glimpse...

This is where I work. Messy, I know.
I am blessed to work from home as a graphic designer, even though sometimes I wish it all (working) would just go away!



This is where I fold laundry. The laundry never seems to make it upstairs, we just run down in the morning, grab what we need, then, when we have worn it, throw it back downstairs in the laundry room. At least it is folded, right? (sigh)



This is where Claire spends most of her day, while I am working. She swings and swings. Watches little bugs and birds twirl and spin in a circle, all the while listening to crickets, birds chirping and rushing waterfalls (no wonder her diaper is always full after swing time). Her other favorite past time is to be in the Aquarium kick gym (see right in photo). She kicks and kicks and grabs the musical fish. It is pretty cute.


So, that is what my days have been like that this last week. Fun, I know, you wish yours could be just like it. Just kidding. In all seriousness, I am very, truly, and utterly grateful for my dear sweet husband who has provided a way that I can stay home with Claire. And, who would I be without my sweet girl? As my friend Kate so lovingly puts, she is where my heart is.

Comments

Mrs. Cropper said…
I liked having this little glimpse into your every day. Like you, I love my work and am grateful for it, but sometimes wish I could just skip it! Your work is much more cool, though. While I'm doing cleaning inspections in freshmen apartments, you are changing the world, one cool logo at a time.
Danielle said…
Oh man, we do the same thing with our laundry. It goes from dryer to couch to sometimes folded on the couch to being worn. Funny.