I had the best morning

I just got back from playing the piano at an assisted living home in my area. I was asked, through my church, if I would go and play for their Sunday church service. As I was there I couldn't help but think of how wonderful these elderly people were. I wondered about their lives, about their families, about where they grew up, about their experiences, trials and happy times. Oh, the things they have seen in their life time! I admire them so much.

These are some pictures of Claire and her Great Grandma Yates. We went to visit her a little over 2 months ago. I love these pictures. Probably some of my favorites. We love you Great Grandma Yates!


Comments

Emily Anne said…
Em, these pictures reached all the way in to the middle of my heart and touched it. Precious.


Happy Tree-hunting!
Mary said…
Em! I found you through bec's blog. what a great mom you are! I love your cute baby and life. thanks for sharing and letting me take a peek.
Unknown said…
Hey Tim and Em,
Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. Seeing these pictures reminds me of how lucky I am to have the family I do. Grandma looks great.