Yummy To My Tummy

I had the best burger today! I know that kind of sounds piggish, but I really did! I went to a birthday lunch for a friend at work at a place called ACME Burger Company. I just had a Classic Cheeseburger, but there are tons of really great choices to chose from. My friend got a Veggie Burger, which she said was fabulous, and a couple others got a Classic with Blue Cheese and Bacon (see the menu here). There are burgers like a Utah Ostrich Burger (weird, I know, but apparently it tastes like a regular hamburger), a Skillet-Roasted Lamb Burger, they say is their most popular burger and a New Zealand King Salmon Burger. The atmosphere was great, the service was great, and the fries were, as Kelly from The Office would say, A-MAZ-ING! Go check it out, it will blow your socks off!

Comments

Taylor said…
Mmmm. Those sound delicious. My goodness I love to eat, I absolutely do.
I found the funniest blog that you will love--it's all about fonts. It was almost incomprehensible to me--almost like a different language really. Here's the link:
http://typographica.org/001103.php
Check it out.
Danielle said…
yeah I am really hungry right now and that sounds great! Glad to see that Claire likes (or at least tolerates) her hat. Did I tell you that I got one for myself too. I did. I went back a few weeks later and it was on clearance so I got one and stashed it away, just in case I have girl. jeesh enough about me! Thanks for the good food tip...I think I saw that place close to our house. We'll have to go there...maybe tonight.