When Claire was just weeks old Tim would put her on her tummy for about 5 minutes a night. She would kick and scream the whole time. I could never stand to see her like that, so I always left the room. My mother called it, "Tim's Tummy Time." Of course Tim was the only one that did Tim's Tummy Time because my mother and I could not bear to see her in such a state. When Claire was about a month old, Tim started night classes, so he wasn't around to do Tummy Time. I was not going to continue his tradition, because, I for one, heard enough crying during the day. Well, my lack of Tummy Time has resulted in the fact that Claire HATES to be on her tummy! I try to have tummy time for a little bit each day, but she just screams and screams. The other day she was on her tummy and she was crying the most sad little cry and making the most sad little face. Of course, like any picture happy mother, I snapped a shot. I am sorry Claire, but you are just too cute!

Comments