Tim loves this Sweet Girl

I took this picture the other day when we were headed up to Park City to do some shopping. It is now Tim's (my husband) favorite picture of Claire.




Comments

The Jessups said…
Em, this picture is adorable!! She has the cutest face!!
What a great picture!! She's super cute.
Mrs. Cropper said…
Such a cute little face!
becky said…
Emily - thanks for the comment on our blog :) And you are welcome to link us on your blog. I was glad to find yours - Claire is so cute! I added it to my daily blog reads :)

Becky (Morris) Packer :)
Spiresfam said…
Emily, I am glad you found me. Love your blog, so cute!
And Claire is just so darling. She looks like she is a lot of fun!
Annie said…
Claire couldn't be any cuter. We miss you guys!
Danielle said…
Oh she is even cuter in real life. I am so happy I got to meet her. I will call you when I get back from our trip to do a onesie party
The Jessups said…
you said you have a hard time making her smile, but she sure is smiley in this pic!!