A side project.

As kind of side project from design at work, I really like to design wedding announcements/invites. Here are just a couple that I have recently done. They were both friends from work. I did the black and white one first for Whitney, then Lauren (chocolate and cream one) loved Whitney's so much, she wanted me to mimic the look and feel for hers. Both invites were letterpressed by my friend Chuck (see his website here. His site is under construction, download the available PDF to see his work), and they turned out absolutely amazing. I loved them and both brides loved them. That is what really matters, right?





Comments

Danielle said…
This makes me want to get married again just to have you do the announcements. Mine were not very cute. oh well.
Mrs. Cropper said…
Well, I still think mine that you did were the most beautiful. :)
Taylor said…
And to think that all the time you spent stewing over fonts for every publication we produced in Leadership class was preparing you for your career. Nice work, Em. "Kids" is still my personal fave.
Emily Anne said…
Wow, Em. What a gift you have. These are stunning.