Almost Over

She has almost got it... Claire has now learned to turn on her side, she does it constantly. But, only on her left side. I am afraid to put her on the couch anymore. I used to bundle her up and let her take a nap there, but not anymore. She is always kicking her legs and wiggling. A couple of nights ago Tim was holding her and he said, "Claire, I've had it, you're too wiggly!" She just smiled and kept on kicking.



Comments

Toria said…
cute pics Emily! She's even more adorable than the last time we saw her, if that's possible. We love the wet onsie soaked from drool (or cleaned up spit-up).
Toria said…
p.s. we have a blog too I just keep meaning to do a mass post of lots of our trip across country and I haven't yet. Check out what's there so far.
Danielle said…
Hi Em, I must admit I was wondering if/hoping that you had a blog ( I saw the link on Anne's), because I was just dying to see little Claire. She is a doll! Looks like you are doing great. I can't wait to meet her in real life sometime.
liz said…
Just wanted to say that I loved seeing you the other day and meeting cute Claire. And I hope you're really going to do this blogging thing so we can keep up with your cute family and so that you can share your style and design tips, since I understand that's your specialty!
Emily Anne said…
Em, she's darling! And she's getting so big already! I thought she was just a brand-new-born, but no! She's rollin' around. Congratulations! Hope you're all well...and yes to what Liz said, please share your design brilliance with us in the blogosphere.
Hearts (Emily Folsom Williams) (sometimes still feel like I need to use the maiden name clarification ??)